Friday, May 25, 2007

Chios Travel

This blog is written in the hope of being helpful to the visitors who travel to greece, its like a traveling guide like so many others with the exception that this one is dedicated to the island of Chios.

If you have been in Chios or know about Chios and you are interested in writing about it leave a comment on this post and I will be notified about it.

If you have had a good time / experience in Chios and would like to share it with us we will gladly post it.

Even if you had a bad time we will post it but try not to insult people or businesses directly, otherwise we will have to do some editing to your post.

If you are an accommodation manager or owner and want to post a review to promote your accommodation, we will be happy to post it.

I you have specific questions about Chios or your future trip to Chios try to post on the most relevant topic and will try to anwser as soon as we can.

The more people that get involved in this endeavour the better this guide is going to become, so don't be afraid get involved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jassu Giorgos! Just back from Chios I think your blog is a good idea. I hope you will have many contributions!

I am working on my own pages in Norwegian and spend enough time as it is, but who knows. Maybe I'll contribute anyway :-)